Thursday, October 11, 2007

Wow!!!!! You guys are QUICK!

Okay, this weekend was pretty much full as soon as I sent out the newsletter - lol. So, here's what I'm going to do for those of you who weren't able to get on this weekends schedule. I have a whole bunch of people that want to do the mini sessions so I'm going to squeeze in some more for next Sunday. Right now here's what I have for Sunday 10/21. If next Sunday doesn't work please let me know if you're still interested and I'll add you to be one of the first contacted if I open another mini session day at the park. Also please let me know if you'd be interested in a weekday appointment as those are easier to come by.

Sunday - Oct 21st openings

4:45 - 5:15 (be there no later than 4:30 to fill out paperwork)

5:30 - 6:00 (be there no later than 5:15 to fill out paperwork)

6:15 - 6:45 (be there no later than 6:00 to fill out paperwork)

From what I saw last night, these will probably go in the next few hours so please let me know ASAP if you're interested.

If you're just joining our program =), what we're talking about are mini sessions at the park - please see below.

No comments: