Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What would you give?

What would you give to be able to freeze these moments, these expressions to be able to look back on them in years to come and remember? I was once in a store and D was being a total handful. An older lady approached me and could tell that I was flustered. She said, in the sweetest voice, "Honey what I wouldn't give to have my little boys back on their very worst day". That totally stopped me in my tracks. I'm sure she's right and I've reminded myself of that on those very frustrating days. That was such a gift she gave me that day. I hope to remember every smile, every pout, every expression and am so greatful that I've captured him throughout his life. I can't imagine that I'll forget, but what if I do? Those pictures will be priceless to me and even to look back on those baby pictures, they are already.





No comments: