Tuesday, October 16, 2007

So, how's your attitude?



I am reading THE BEST book! It's called "Lord help me change my attitude (before it's too late)".

I am sooo loving this book. It has really helped me view things differently. Just thought I'd pass this along in case there are others that need this book as much as I do. ;)

Here's a section of the book that really struck a chord with me tonight -
"A farmer stood by the road one day and observed a large wagon filled with household goods moving toward him. Dust flew as the wagon pulled to a stop and the driver shouted, "We're moving from Brownsville to Jonestown. How much farther is it?"
"About thirty miles" said the farmer.
"And what kind of people shall we expect to find there?" asked the traveler.
"Well, what kind of people did you leave behind in Brownsville?"
"Oh, they were so negative and so cheerless, so deceptive and so ungrateful, just a godless bunch, all of them. That's the main reason we are moving. What kind of people will we find in Jonestown?"
"The very same kind, I"m sorry to say", said the farmer."

"The way that we look at a matter, the attitude that we choose, has direct bearing on how we experience reality".
Wow!

No comments: