Wednesday, October 10, 2007

"Catch me if you can" Contest is now underway!!


We will begin a 30 day contest, starting today. The rules are very simple, if you catch me not blogging in a 24 hour period be the first to contact me via email at jeffandtammymac@aol.com to win a free private session within 35 miles of Marshall Virginia (If you live beyond that, there will just be a small travel fee). Your free session must be redeemed any weekday/weekday evening in 2008.

Every day I will post something - sometimes sessions (some old some new) inspiration, contests, chances to win free stuff, great deals and more. We really have alot of exciting stuff planned so make sure that you check us out every day to see what's new and for the chance to "catch me if you can" =)

As I said in the newsletter, I have a lot going on right now and am a wee bit A.D.D. ;) so your chance are actually pretty good ;)

No comments: