Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Breathtaking


I always love to photograph her. I've had the pleasure of knowing this young lady her whole life and to be best friends with her mother my whole life. I can truly say that she is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the out. Love you Con!

I remember when Conner was little and toddling around. It seems like yesterday. Please don't forget to capture your little ones as much as possible. When your memory of the detais fade and they're all grown up you'll wish you had images of them just as they were. To me, that's more important than the next trip to Target or those new pair of shoes. These little ones are our life. Your family is what matters in the end.

Everything is starting to look so pretty, please call for your fall appointment. Very few slots still available.

No comments: