Wednesday, October 10, 2007

This Sunday - Mini Sessions at Sky Meadows State Park

This Sunday we will be having an afternoon of mini sessions at Sky Meadows State Park in Deleplane Virginia. We currently have two spots available. These sessions will be 30 minutes in length and the sitting fee for this will be $60.00. It's also a beautiful drive and a gorgeous park to spend some time with your family. Bring a picnic to enjoy when your session is complete =).

Here are a few images from some mini sessions that I did at Sky Meadows last fall. Browse through my website to see many other images from this beautiful park. These spots will go quickly so please call if you're interested or if you want to be on a waiting list if we should do another. I tend to do these last minute mini sessions when I have a cancelation or sudden opening in my schedule. Please let me know if you'd like to be contacted for future openings if this Sunday doesn't work for your schedule. I also find that weekdays are not as popular, but if you'd like to come to a mini session on a weekday, please let me know that as well. If I get a large enough group, I'd be happy to do a weekday mini session.




No comments: