Sunday, January 17, 2010

New and Improved

So I debated.

I thought, maybe I'll just slip back into the blog.. YEARS later and just pretend like I was never gone. I knew you were all too smart for that, so here I am announcing the new and improved blog. I debated getting rid of all of the old posts and start new, but decided that I really like some of the old stuff so I left it as is.

You see, I really didn't like the fact that the pictures on blogger were so tiny, so the posts were just sort of blah for me. I thought maybe I'd go with a different blog company, but really wanted to make this work. As you see, I've found a way to make the images large on blogger and I'm beyond happy! I'm also working on a fun new blog header too. So for now, I'll stick with blogger.

I have a lot of images that I need to show you and have a fun new fan page on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/Washington-DC/Tammy-McMillan-Photography/174123892453?ref=ts) so please feel free to join me there. I've been very busy with sessions and look forward to communicating with you a little more frequently. Here's to a happy and productive 2010!!

No comments: