Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Mini Session at Sky Meadows State Park

I photographed this family last year at a Home party, but it's amazing how many wonderful people cross my path at HPP's and I never really get to know them because I have such a short time to work face to face with them. This family however stood out to me. Genuinely warm happy people. You just feel instantly comfortable around them. Well, she called me this fall and wanted an apt. but there was a pretty extensive waiting list ahead of her. I sent out a last minute call for a few mini sessions at the park and she quickly responded. God works in mysterious ways because having the opportunity to get to know her has been nothing short of a blessing. We have so much in common and have become instant friends. Photographing her boys was such a pleasure. It was so neat to watch the bond between these boys. It is obvious that they are carrying on that wonderful peace and warmth that their parents have. It was also so wonderful watching Andrea's dad with his grandsons. Wow! Does that grandpa love those boys and it was great to capture that relationship too when he wasn't looking ;). Thanks again Andrea! I look forward to years of capturing that great family of yours.

No comments: