Thursday, November 09, 2006

A day in the life . . . .

January through March I will be offering mini "day in the life sessions". They are designed to simply capture a normal day in your life. What a wonderful thing to have when the little ones are grown and gone. A little story - a few weeks ago we were in the OBX and my son was being a terror in the bali outlet (well the fact that he was four and in the bali outlet might have been our first problem ;). As I was getting frustrated that I was trying to shop and my son was busy hiding himself in bras so that his friend couldnt find him, an older lady walked up. She looked at me with the sweetest face and said "Honey, what I wouldn't give to have my boys back home on their very worst day". I write this with misty eyes because it was truly an eye opener for me. So, that made me think, more than ever, that these sessions would be something that people would love. The session fee will be the same $150.00, as the standard family sessions will be in 2007. Please click here to view a sample of a mini day in the life session -
www.TammyMcMillan.info/Slideshows/Heffron.exe

1 comment:

La- said...

Gorgeous image and slideshow!

What a great idea!

La-