Friday, October 20, 2006

The love of a family

I have known Chrystie for quite a few years now. She wen't to C0llege with my brothers and I've always loved her fun personality. It was so nice to see her find the love of her life. Someone who has just the same wonderful personality and a perfect fit for Chrystie. It's been so nice to see Chrystie's transition into a wife and mom. It's crystal clear how much she loves her boys. I don't think that anyone can ever prepare you for motherhood. They tell you about all of the "technical" aspects, but they can never prepare you for what this motherhood thing is going to do to your heart. The quote "Making the decision to have a child is to choose to have your heart go walking around outside your body forever" is soooo true! It's the most wonderful, yet the most vulnerable feeling on the planet. Aiden is such a sweet boy and I had so much fun with you guys. Thanks so much for allowing me to capture this little moment in your lives as a young family. I hope these images are something that you will always cherish.

It was so neat to capture Aiden practicing his first steps to daddy. I love that concentrated look that they get when trying so hard and also so excited that they're really walking all by themselves.

No comments: