Friday, October 20, 2006

Here's a little peek into my life........


I never take the time to share personal pictures on this blog. I guess it's only fair that I turn the camera back around on my life every so often ;). This little four year old blondie is mine. I love this little boy more than life itself. He inspires me every day. He helps me to view life like a child instead of the "adult with blinders" that I typically am. If it weren't for him and what he's taught me the last four years, I'm not sure that my work would have the same feeling. I feel so blessed that God has loaned with this little guy and I so enjoy every minute that I have with him. Now if I could only get a decent shot of him, that would be accomplishing something! ;). The other little sweetheart in these images is my nephew. Don't you just want to kiss those little cheeks for days? He is such a sweetheart and he is such a lucky little guy to have such wonderful parents. Here's a few shots of our day at the pumpkin patch.

"Just be yourself". Perhaps I should have said something different ;). This is the result of having a camera shoved in your face for four years straight - ha!

1 comment:

La- said...

These are great shots... it's nice to just get some funb pics of the family and not worry about them being "perfect" Your little guy is soo stinkin' cute!

La-