Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Summertime food.....

Looking for a cool munchie to serve at your next cookout? This stuff is so yummy! We can all thank my SIL's mom for this one.

Velveeta Southwestern Corn Dip
1 lb (16 ox) Velveeta cut up
1 can (11 ox) corn with red and green peppers
drained
3 jalepeno peppers (seeded and minced)
1 med red onion finely chopped
1/2 cup fresh cilantro finely chopped
1/2 cup Breakstones sour cream

Mix velveeta and corn in large microwavable bowl. Microwave on high for five minutes or until the velveeta is completely melted. Stir after three minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients. Serve hot with wheat things, triscuits or veggies.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

La- said...

OK- see how am I going to have my portraits done if you keep feeding me these wonderful recipes!! THANKS!

La-

Me and my boys said...

Ha! Thanks La. You're gorgeous Velveeta cheese dip or not =)