Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Are you tired and stressed out to the max?


Well, my sister this is the book for you! I've actually read this book, which is quite surprising since I have NO time and I'm as ADD as the day is long =). It's a quick read and it just gives you such a sense of peace. Check it out!

It's sad that as women and mom's that we need to have someone else justify for us that it's okay to rest. Quite frankly to be a good mom, wife, human, we really NEED rest and we need time to ourselves. I know what you're thinking, it's impossible, right? Well even if you get a chance after the kids are in bed for a bubble bath, lay back and light a candle or read a good book. It might not be a lot of time but every little bit helps.

2 comments:

us3rhodes said...

Wow Sissy - I'm glad you liked the book so much!! I was afraid you wouldn't read it! ; )Maybe I'll get one for myself!

Me and my boys said...

I'd lend you mine, but I think I may read it again =). I guess I can part with it for a bit though. Thanks again for the wonderful gift of this book. You saw a need in me as you gave me this book and I see the same need in so many other women so I thought I'd just "pay it forward". =)