Friday, June 16, 2006

Baby Charles........and family

Okay there were so many that I loved, but these just happen to be some of my favs. What a neat family this is. Kim is so sweet and always makes it a point to let me know how much she appreciates the portraits that I do for her. You may recognize this little guy middle front. Six months and looking me dead in the eye no matter what's going on around him - that's my boy! =) I just love the way Charles has his toes curled up in this image. He's definately not sure about the grass touching his feet.

I love this picture because this is soooo how Charles was feeling at this point. It had been an hour - hour and a half and he had just about had enough. They were all such troopers!


I love love love this image! It just makes me smile every time I see it. Is it wrong to hang pictures of other people's children in my home ;). I mean really, do you blame them? Who could possibly resist kissing those cheeks?


No comments: