Monday, February 04, 2008

A day in your life..

I love everything about these types of sessions. I love how they steal a little moment of every day life to preserve that precious time in your families life to look at and cherish always. It's still much like any other indoor session. I will do some family shots (if that's what you're looking for) and a few shots of your child/children posed. The biggest focus though (as with most of my photography honestly) is unposed shots. I like to follow your family around - getting up in the morning and having breakfast nad bath time, just hanging out in the middle of the day, or bundling up and going for a walk. The choice is yours. You'll have me for two hours, but opportunites for longer sessons are also available. Custom designed bound books will be available for these types of sessions as well.

For the months of February and March you can have one of these sessions for a sitting fee of $100.00!!

The first five people to schedule one of these will receive a free 5x7 of their choice. Minimum orders still apply. To check out the website or pricing, please go to www.TammyMcMillan.com.

No comments: