Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Sir Charles......

Okay Kim, I know that I say this every time, but I think these may be my favorites =). This little guy and his family have spent alot of time with me over the last 7 months or so. Charles is a natural when it comes to having his portraits taken. He's always so cooperative and it's so easy to make him smile. It's also a lot of fun to watch him explore new things because you can almost hear the wheel's turning in his head. He cracked me up when we put him in the grass. He really wanted to crawl away but was afraid to put his arms in the grass to do it. As always, I had a great time with you guys. Can you believe his next session will be for his first birthday?? I just wanted to give you a little teaser of some of the favorites of mine that I've come across so far.


1 comment:

Georgia Garrett said...

What a handsome boy! I love his face in that last image. Great work, Tammy!