Friday, August 11, 2006

Beautiful Miss Alison.....

I just can't believe that another baby planner has turned a year old. Where did the time go? Where did my babies go? Okay, maybe not MINE, but I sure do develope a great relationship with these little ones (and parents), so seeing these guys turn one is bittersweet. I know that I'll see them all again, it's just so surprising to see them grow up so quickly!

This little woman is so spunky! She has her own agenda and is a take charge kinda' kid. I just love her! She has so much spirit and it's been neat to see her turn into a little toddler. Her mom and I used to work together (for those that don't know I was a Kitchen Designer in my former life ;). So Anita, here's your sneak peek. I know that curiosity has been killing you! I've got a special challenge for you to get a free image - check your email! =)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ALLISON IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL. LOVE THE PICTURES, CAN'T WAIT TO VIEW THEM ALL. GREAT JOB!!
JANICE L.

Anonymous said...

ALLISON IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL. LOVE THE PICTURES, CAN'T WAIT TO VIEW THEM ALL. GREAT JOB!!
JANICE L.

Anonymous said...

ALLISON IS SO CUTE! CAN'T WAIT TO VEIW ALL THE PHOTOS. GREAT JOB!!!
JANICE L.

Anonymous said...

I love the cake picture... now that's a birthday girl!

Anonymous said...

How precious! Shei is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

What a gift from GOD! Thank you for all the great pictures you have done for Allison's family.

Anonymous said...

What a precious baby you are Allison! You won't want to hear this when you're a teenager, but you look just like what your mom did when she was your age. Cute!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! She looks so much older in the picture on the couch. Very mature for her age.

Thanks for sharing the photos.

Anonymous said...

Great job at capturing her personality! She is starting to look more and more like her Mommy.
DK

Anonymous said...

Great job at capturing her personality! She is starting to look more and more like her Mommy.
DK

Anonymous said...

I think it’s truly unfair that Anita (not Bobby -- Bobby is deserving) was granted such a beautiful child. I cannot believe how much she’s grown! Anita and Bobby are so lucky!! Allison too!! Tammy you do a wonderful job! Thanks so much for sharing!!
LJ

Anonymous said...

I think it’s truly unfair that Anita (not Bobby -- Bobby is deserving) was granted such a beautiful child. I cannot believe how much she’s grown! Anita and Bobby are so lucky!! Allison too!! Tammy you do a wonderful job! Thanks so much for sharing!!

LJ

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW now that is one cute little girl….you can just see the curiosity bubbling out of her. What wonderful pictures.

Anonymous said...

Allison is such a little precious!!! I love the black and white picture of her by the window!!