Friday, May 05, 2006

People and things that I love....

Well, the only way to start this blog is to introduce the two loves of my life. How I love my boys! Do I have 200% boy in my house. Yep! Do they drive me batty with the wrestling and craziness some days? Yep! Is it all worth it? ABSOLUTELY! I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm so very blessed to have these two special guys in my life. My little man is so friendly, has so much spirit and curiosity and how could you not love a guy in caterpillar boots? I could go on all day about him. The big man is a very busy guy with his own Landscape Construction business, but still makes times for us. He has the biggest heart and I just love this handsome man to pieces. I spend a lot of time on the computer and am so thankful to have such great patient guys!





No comments: