Sunday, December 09, 2007

Fine Art by Tammy McMillan Photography






Yay! So excited about this. I now have a Fine Art Section. Please go take a look - http://www.bludomain8.com/tmcmillan/index2.php.
Sorry, just realized that the section isn't showing up on my real website but you can view it by going to the link shared above. Yet another glitch in my site that is totally out of my control. I'll let you know when that is fixed.

Now until this Thursday (December 13th), I am taking orders for Fine Art Prints and Mini Desktop Art. Of course you're still able to purchase them any time, but you will need to order by Thursday in order to have it by Christmas. Also if you order by this Thursday you'll receive 10% off of the price of any Fine Art Print (mini's excluded in this offer).

All of the Fine art is local in and around Fauquier and Loudon counties. Your print prices can be found at www.TammyMcMillan.com in the Investment section. The prices will be the same as portrait print prices.

The mini's are sooooooo much fun!! They're 5"x5" and come with an easel ready to display on your desk at work or anywhere in your home. Most come with an inspiration or quirky quote. This would really make a fun gift.

Please email me if you have any questions at JeffAndTammyMac@aol.com.

No comments: